As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
FINANCE OTC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT with DUTCH or FRENCH
MESSAGE FROM OUR CLIENT :
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process driven people (with Dutch or French) who are interested to develop within the finance department of a top rated global company and world leader within their business.
Being part of this global leading dynamic company, you are entering an innovative culture which is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. By taking this opportunity, you can become an integral part of our future success in the Customer Experience team in Prague. If you think you fit the mold, step forward and apply.
As OTC Credit Management Senior Specialist, you are the owner of the Credit Management processes. You will lead and drive the implementation of its processes and will be taking care of the credit management activities of a customer portfolio. You will ensure the best service by solving finance queries, according to the customer’s needs.
You will be in close contact with our commercial and finance team to align on the right strategy. You will be(come) the Subject Matter Expert for client and OTC processes while analyzing and solving complex issue.
You are supporting cross-team and cross-country collections process standardization and acting as a project management SPOC for Global and EUR Zone project initiatives, mainly focused on the Dutch - French or Belgian scope.
(no outsourced environment !!!)
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Debt portfolio monitoring and Credit management:
✓ Customer account maintenance, clean-up and clearing incl. deductions reconciliation and work on un-allocated cash items
✓ Manage order release, incl. approval within threshold defined by Credit Policy and credit management procedures
✓ Prepare and lead the regular collections routine meetings with Sales teams ✓ Collections of account receivables for key account customers and accounts with significant commercial importance or complex accounting
- Process improvement and process expertise support
- Constant review of the existing process flow and identification of process gaps to be
resolved and opportunities to increase efficiencies within the team
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Your DUTCH or FRENCH (and ENGLISH) is fluent oral and written
- You have min Bachelor degree with preference for University degree
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred
- Highly customer & service oriented mindset
- You have experience with SAP order module - preferred
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity
- Very competitive remuneration (DOE - between 47.000 - 55.000 CZK gross + very attractive bonus)
- Above standard corporate benefits and bonus package
- 25 days of holidays
- Career grow opportunities to leadership roles
- Positive, social and informal working environment
- Refreshments, free cafeteria on workplace
- All relevant training and coaching on the job
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- International working environment where English and other languages are used daily
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground - red metro line and bus), walking distance to large shopping center with all amenities
- Regular social events and team building activities
- We’re not for everyone. But if we’re for you, we promise you’ll be challenged. You’ll grow and help us to build a stronger, better company for years to come.
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send us your CV and/or contact me directly.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: French (Proficient) or Dutch (Proficient)
- Salary: 47 000 – 55 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Financial analyst, Credit specialist, Call Centre Operator, Bookkeeper, accountant, Financial specialist, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 604 701 516