Sanaplasma s.r.o. focuses on source plasma-collection through its operation of 14 European plasmapheresis centers; 11 in the Czech Republic and 3 in Hungary. Sanaplasma s.r.o. was recently acquired by Takeda, a leading global biopharmaceutical company, and operates as part of the Takeda BioLife plasma center division, an industry leader in the collection of high-quality plasma that is processed into life-saving plasma-based therapies.
Marketing Manager sanaplasma/BioLife CZ
As we are building a BioLife EU marketing organization, we will need to recruit a marketing manager responsible for BioLife/sanaplasma in CZ.
A person will support growing CZ business, in particular:
- Build donation/brand awareness in CZ;
- Recruit new donors and increase the activity of current donors (responsible for donors journey);
- Drive marketing strategy, promotions, and campaigns for CZ in alignment with the BioLife EU marketing team.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Responsible for all local marketing and CRM activities
- Drive customer journey
- Analyze market and competitor´s activities
- Responsible for marketing budget
- Build strong alliances with local partners, such as agency, but also government
- Work closely with donator centers
- University degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- At least 5 years experience within brand marketing in the pharmaceutical environment or similar industry
- Proven track record of applying marketing concepts in the development of marketing plans and programs
- CRM experience including direct mail and e-mail preferred
- Ability to work with all levels in a cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
- Analytical and structured thinker with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong background in digital/online marketing
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Cafeteria program
- Annual bonus
- Transport allowance
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- 25 days of annual leave
- 3 Sick days
- Work@home policy
- Laptop, mobile phone with unlimited tariff
This role will oversee the execution of integrated marketing strategy and communication programs that encompass and integrate key marketing disciplines, including advertising, social and media relations, direct marketing, promotions, and PPC/SEO to build brand awareness and increase preference. This position ensures effective and on-brand communications, manages customer messaging, optimizes customer content across all channels, and ensures all projects and programs are executed timely and within budget. This role will be responsible for managing media, creative and PR agencies as well as other external vendors management, in strong alignment with Biolife EU Marketing and Communication team.
We look forward to your application!
Informace o pozici
- sanaplasma s.r.o.
- Soukenická 973/2, Brno – Staré Brno
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer