Mentor Media Company was established in Singapore in 1984 and is one of the leading providers of the supply chain in the world.
We are wholly-owned subsidiary of Elanders Group (Sweden).
The number of employees across the branches in the Elanders group is approximately 7,200.
The main business activities at our branch located in Brno are supply chain includes order management and fulfillment, turnkey for printing and packaging, warehousing, logistics and e-business solutions for B2B and B2C customers.
We provide our services within EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
Program Development Executive
What does the job description include?
- Understand supply chain needs and develop logistics solutions that address unique customer issues and goals.
- Communicate with the company's clients falling within the company's business activities and seek opportunities to deepen existing cooperation.
- Cooperation with the project team for the solution of customer services.
- Development and implementation of a strategy to increase income from the allocated portfolio.
- Creation of prices and price offers in cooperation with the company's management.
- Collaborate with management on financial planning.
- Coordinating resources and collaboration across the company leading to the sale of multiple products and services.
- Analyzing and searching for market opportunities not only in the area of the supply chain and the company's business reach.
- Focus on personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Prepare, organize, and create presentations for customers.
What requirements are needed to get a job?
- Consistent and precise work with information and people.
- The great advantage, but not the condition, is the experience with PPE.
- You should have min. high school education with graduation certificate.
- You must be able to speak and write in English (we communicate daily with the company's management and customers).
- You must have advance PC skills and Microsoft programs and an advanced level (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Responsibility, emphasis on detail, independence, good organization of priorities.
- Logical thinking and common sense.
- A team player with a proactive approach.
What Mentor Media offers:
- Meaningful work in a stable international company with strong background
- Annual bonuses depending on company performance
- Flexible working hours (fix 9:00-15:00)
- 5 days Sick day and 1 day off after half a year of working
- Contribution to the Multisport card
- 100 CZK meal vouchers
- And other benefits: free mobile phone and tariff, refreshments at work, loyalty bonus (5, 10, 15, 20 years), , referal bonus, annual Summer & Festive parties, team building activities, trainings etc.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English and Czech as well.
Information about position
- Mentor Media Czech s.r.o.
- Vlastimila Pecha 1302/2, Brno – Černovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Customer service, Account Manager, Sales analyst, Sales representative, Project Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer