NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Dutch Speaking Recruitment Consultant
- Do you have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Have you recently found yourself out of work due to the pandemic, or generally questioning your career options?
- Interested in the chance to earn €150,000 or more per year?
- Do you speak Dutch?
Yes? Then read on to find out more about the life-changing opportunity of becoming a NonStop Recruitment Consultant!
We are NonStop Consulting, an international specialist headhunting firm with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US!
As the world slowly begins to return to normal, we are looking for people with high potential who speak English and another European language, ideally German, Dutch or a Nordic language, for entry level recruiter roles. At first this may be a remote, work-from-home role given the global situation but then we can discuss relocation.
What makes us different?
We do not give up. Whether that is in the face of the Covid pandemic, global recessions, or market-specific turndowns, we remain proactive and seek new opportunities non-stop. This is the reason NonStop has weathered this latest global storm, and every one before it, without making any one of our employees redundant or furloughing anyone. Even in these challenging times, this attitude has allowed us to break into new markets and open up new revenue streams.
We believe in the potential of people. We're passionate about giving anyone who displays the right mindset an opportunity to succeed. We appreciate there are many people out there right now who have been made redundant, furloughed, or are generally questioning their career options and we want to help. If you have a similar non-stop mindset, we know we can help you get back on the path to success.
What's the role?
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €35,000 and rising year after year, performance dependent.
Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over €100,000, some even €150,000. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
Given the current situation this role could initially include remote working/work from home.
- Industry unrivalled, award-winning training programme with continual professional development to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow. Achieve your first promotion within an average of three months and progress from entry-level to management in an average of two years!
- Genuine meritocracy - don't wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
- International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
- We're going global! We've recently opened offices in Bucharest, Boston and Luxembourg, and are looking for more destinations… where do you want to be?
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven people - recruitment, like anything, can be difficult at times and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
- Ability and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Information about position
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Dutch (Advanced)
- Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Sales, Human resources, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales team manager, Recruiter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.