NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
This is an internal position with NonStop Consulting.
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company covering a number of industries internationally. Due to our extensive and on-going growth, we are currently searching for a Payroll Manager to join our Team.
The Payroll Manager will report directly to both the Sales Director and Finance Director while also working with managers of NonStop Consulting Business Functions to provide customer service to our employees, clients and temporary workers.
NonStop Consulting has over 200 employees in 5 countries however in additional to this the company also provides temporary employment solutions to its clients and there payrolls over 400 temporary workers across Europe and US under either employed or self employed models.
Using your knowledge and experience you will ensure that NonStop Consulting has in each country we operate within a robust and compliant payroll process that pays employees and workers accurately and on time while providing a high quality service to which both internal and external customers want to come back for.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Ensure employees and temporary workers are paid accurately and on time.
· Highlight process improvement opportunities to Management and implement agreed action plan.
· Train and develop payroll administrators
· Keep up to date with changes to payroll legislation within the countries we operate within.
· Manage local payroll providers
· On boarding, off boarding and payroll amendments of employees and temporary workers.
· Provide support for payroll enquiries.
Experiences / Qualifications:
· 1-3 years of professional experience in managing a payroll team.
· Extensive knowledge of international payroll and payroll systems
· Excellent current legislative payroll knowledge
· Experience of process development within a complex payroll function
· Strong verbal / written communication skills
· Fluency in English, any other European language such as Czech, Italian, French and German would be an advantage
· Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail and quality mind set.
· Ability to work towards deadlines
· Team player
· Competitive salary
· Excellent working environment in modern award-winning offices in Prague 8
· Benefits (including multisport card, training budget.)
· International workplace
· Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
· 20 Vacation Days p/a, + Christmas to New Year period.
· Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required to meet deadlines
· Some flexi-time would be considered, within reason, and on an individual basis.
Join our winning team and apply today!
Informace o pozici
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 145 000 – 160 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Banking industry and financial services, Human resources, Accounting methods specialist, Payroll clerk, Financial director / manager, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency