At AIM Group International we´ve been working in the meeting and event management industry for more than 60 years. Our AIM is to find new and effective ways to achieve Clients´ objectives. We strive to create inspiring and impactful meetings and events, ultimately raising the industry standard. With 17 offices, AIM Group International is a leader in professional event management. Currently we are searching for a Project Manager for our Congress Division in Prague office.
Project Manager Congress Division
As Project Manager, you’ll play a key role in ensuring seamless delivery of congress logistics and vendor management to support our client’s objectives, build brand awareness and enhance market positioning.
The primary role of the Project Manager includes taking an association / corporate / institutional congress from the very start of the process, through to conclusion. You will have ultimate responsibility for delivery, ensuring operational excellence, accurate budget control and reporting.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Head of Congress Department, existing Congress team as well as accounting, financial and IT specialists.
The candidate is required to have a comprehensive knowledge in the MICE industry and has worked in a Project Manager position for a PCO / DMC in the past.
- Handling incoming inquiries and providing timely proposals
- Develop winning strategy by prospecting specific client needs
- Capable to deliver creative, personalized and authentic proposals
- Structured and self-reliant event planning and strategy development
- Co-ordinate all stakeholders (clients & colleagues - project team members) to ensure delivery of all client-led congress activity, on time and on budget
- Managing the logistics of events on domestic territory as well as abroad
- Selection and management of suppliers
- On site management
- Managing the day-to-day activities and daily operations and implementations of all events
- Budget development and management, control and invoicing
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the meeting industry, including the A-Z project management
- At least 2 conferences / congresses in the role of a leading project manager
- Excellent knowledge of the destination with extensive knowledge of the area and the local suppliers
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring abilities, self-driven and self-reliant personality with methodical and rigorous approach
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Previous experience with any type of congress registration software is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of social media management
- Languages – Czech and English (both on professional basis) are mandatory. Other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Driving licence B
Main Contents of the Offer
- Prague office located in the city centre
- Working with an international team
- Frequent travels
- Possible future Career Path in headquarter in Milano/Italy
- Standard salary package
- 5 weeks of holiday
- International trainings
Please make sure you qualify with above mentioned criteria before applying as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to apply, please submit your detailed CV in English (only) via email.
Informace o pozici
- AIM Group Prague s.r.o.
- Panská 890/7, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Marketing, Services, Project Manager, Event Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 720 305 770