We are a personnel and outsourcing company founded by IT experts for IT experts. For more than 10 years we have been changing the world of IT and the labor market for the better. We operate on the side of companies as well as IT specialists and create ideal conditions for both sides. We care about the careers of both employees and contractors.
We listen and understand your needs. If we don't know something, we admit it. What we do not agree together on does not happen. Forget unnecessary meetings and irrelevant interviews. We negotiate, oppose, discuss, but first of all we are people and always look for the best solution.
Did you not choose from our current offer? Never mind, come in. We will not push you into anything, but we will do everything we can to help your career path. For more information, see our premium Personal IT Agent service. Contact: email@example.com
Lead SQL Developer
Our client is one of the TOP 10 largest banks in the world and operates in 50 countries all around the world with more than 150 000 employees. The company is particular about its values, not only in its approach to the clientele but also in the attitude towards its employees. Become a member of this community, where talented people are supported in their further development and everyone can profit from the workplace flexibility and exceptional benefits.
- as a Lead SQL Developer you will actively contribute to various project across critical technical deliveries,
- you will be mostly communicating with Developer, Business Analyst, Architects and Project Managers across all regions,
- the responsibility will be on delivering robust design and technical solutions while participating on design, implementation and deployment of all software related to the core data applications.
What is needed:
- strong knowledge of SQL development including designing, optimizing and maintaining systems,
- database performance tuning & strong procedure and complex queries,
- experience with DB technologies: MS SQL, Maria, Aurora or PostgreSQL,
- hands on migration of database technologies to cloud(AWS, Snowflake, Redshift or other),
- some scripting in shell o Python,
- fluent English.
Informace o pozici
- Capacita s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency