We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could become a member of a team developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, the world famous game Space Engineers, or you can work on our new upcoming project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come and join our international team in Prague.
Prague is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and
is the capital of one of the safest countries in the world, the Czech Republic. With the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague is known for its stunning architecture and mystical Old Town. The city is also known for its comfortable transport, green spaces, and affordable living. Being in the heart of Central Europe also allows for easy travel across the whole of Europe.
UX/UI Designer - game industry
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to help shape our new projects. You will be responsible for designing intuitive UI, creating interaction flows, and helping guide the direction of the products and to encourage players to experience game adventures.
What You Will Do:
- Create user interaction design systems, UX flow wireframes, and user interface designs for new projects
- Brainstorm ideas and create prototypes to help find creative solutions
- Lead user studies and UX research to help refine and fine-tune the apps towards product goals
- Work closely with game programmers and artists to build fun and exciting game experience
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong foundation in UI graphic design
- Proficiency in performance analysis and graphics content optimization
- Portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for artistic and technical direction
- Minimum of 1 shipped title, from concept to final
- Outstanding communication skills
- To be or want to be A-player
- Modern offices nearby the center of Prague
- Friendly environment, with no corporate approach
- Working on new projects
- International team
Location: Prague, Czech Republic.
Possible start: ASAP or upon discussion
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Proficient) or Slovak (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, 3D animation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer