We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could become a member of a team developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, the world famous game Space Engineers, or you can work on our new upcoming project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come and join our international team in Prague.
Prague is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and
is the capital of one of the safest countries in the world, the Czech Republic. With the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague is known for its stunning architecture and mystical Old Town. The city is also known for its comfortable transport, green spaces, and affordable living. Being in the heart of Central Europe also allows for easy travel across the whole of Europe.
3D Game Artist
Keen Software House is an independent game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. Its main projects are the sandbox video games and the VRAGE 2.0 game engine.
We are looking for a skilled 3D artist, proficient mainly in hard surface modeling, focusing on props and environment with secondary focus on characters and organic modeling.
- Skilled 3D artist, focusing on props and environment with secondary focus on characters
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of sculpting SW (eg. Zbrush)
- Expert knowledge of both last-gen texturing workflow (diffuse/specular) and PBR (albedo/gloss/metalness)
- Experience in game development
- Basic knowledge of game engine pipelines (Unreal Engine, Cry Engine, Unity)
- Basic knowledge of art theory (shape, colour, composition, lighting)
- Basic drawing abilities
- Professionalism and reliability
- Don´t be a C-player:https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-an-A-player-and-a-B-player-in-the-context-of-recruiting/answer/Scott-Wainner?srid=Du06
Considered a plus (not a requirement):
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with animations
- International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague 8, Karlin
Location: Prague, Czech Republic - remote cooperation
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.