As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
Banking Client Support with Czech
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Present in 19 countries, our client is one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector, with an impeccable track record of good customer relations and extensive market experience. This organization works vigorously to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
- Monthly salary starting on 1.000 EUR
- A shared apartment provided by the company (utilities, internet, and cleaning included)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick up from the airport
- State of the art and prime location beachside office premises
- Fantastic cantine overlooking the water
- Administration of the legal side for the relocation is provided in the office
- Free annual flight to Prague (homeland)
- Free language courses, water sports lessons, soft trekking, football tournaments, volleyball, etc.
- 3 weeks of intense product training in English
- On-going Certifications & Education
- More benefits to be provided
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, in Czech and in English.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Support Bank Customers;
- Provide clear information about products and service;
- Manage customer requests and clarify any doubts;
- Deliver a positive attitude towards the brand;
- Provide top-class interactions and customer service in rotating shifts.
THE IDEAL JOB FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Fluent to native Czech
- Fluent to native English
- Finance / Banking background
- European Citizenship or valid work permit for Europe
- Familiarity with online social media channels
- Previous working experience in a customer orientated role
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving
- Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Start date June 29th 2020
HOW WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO BE HIRED
- Individual one2one discussion of your priorities and preferences in terms of career choice
- A comprehensive explanation of how the selection process works
- Individual one2one assistance and consultation to be successful during your interview
- Support with documentation before your trip
- Post-destination arrival monitoring to assist you if necessary
- Onboarding monitoring in case you require assistance
- Post-employment start follow up
WHY NOT RELOCATING TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS? We can also assist you with this possibility!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via phone 777 367 373.
Thank you very much for your applications!
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- LISBOA, Portugal
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 1 000 – 1 200 EUR / month
- Benefits: Contribution holiday, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service, Banking industry and financial services, Call Centre Operator, Back office worker, Front office worker, Banking specialist, Banking adviser, Personal Banker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
222 512 737 or 777 367 373