Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 40 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total sales in 2018 were NOK 17,6 billion, and employing more than 9,700 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Production Manager / Vedoucí výroby
JOTUN CZECH a.s. provides protective and decorative powder coatings for industrial, architectural and functional segment, all backed by effective technical advice and service.
JOTUN CZECH a.s. has its headquarters located in Trmice Czech Republic with 150 employees in total.
We are now in need for a Production Manager who will manage the production activities by planning resources (3 shifts by 25 workers), implementing LEAN tools, monitoring production KPI´s and coordinating with other departments. This position will also ensure that production is operated smoothly and effectively in order to achieve the department and company objectives. This position reports to Operations Manager.
It is challenging position, in a truly multinational business environment.
- Manage and develop the production department by training and motivation of staff in order to meet current needs, future challenges, and improve overall performance in production.
- Manage production based on sales forecasts and monitoring the productivity and losses, to fulfil sales requirements and designated stock levels.
- Ensure implementation of systems to measure key performance indicators, identify development opportunities and instigate actions to improve performance related to quality and efficiency and thereby creating an environment for continuous improvements.
- Manage manufacturing cost by monitoring, coordinating and controlling activities, to ensure that the manufacturing cost targets are achieved.
- Establish routines (e.g. 5S, TPM...) for cleaning of the machineries and ensure that the routines are carried out by the production personnel, in order to reduce disruption of operation.
- Responsible for the safety and working environment in the production area by monitoring the operation and monitoring the cleanliness of working area to ensure that HSEQ standards and local regulations are followed strictly in preventing accidents and working environment is tidy, clean and safe.
4 - 6 years of relevant experience (preferably in a manufacturing company)
Education level: College / University, Bachelor's degree
Language: Advanced English required
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- People Management: provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
Informace o pozici
- JOTUN CZECH a.s.
- Na Rovném 866, Trmice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na dovolenou, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Závodní stravování, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Firemní akce, 13. plat, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Účast na zahraničních konferencích, Rozjezd zcela nového projektu
- Zařazeno: Chemický průmysl, Výrobní ředitel/manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel