CPL Jobs in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Content Moderator with German or Dutch
Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
• Ensuring legal compliance and safety uploaded to the short video platforms.
• Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
• Improving the content management strategy for the short video platform.
• Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Ability to speak and write in German or Dutch on C1/C2 level and English
• Paying attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends.
• Active user and familiarity with short video products (e.g. musical.ly, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.).
• Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. 2 years of experience in relevant fields would be a big plus.
• Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
• Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/ shifts and required.
- Competitive salary
- Multicultural environment
- Annual bonuses
- Progressive and comfortable worplace
- And much more...
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Berlin, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 2 400 – 2 500 EUR / month
- Listed in: Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency