Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Service Desk Analyst
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. The primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
Currently we are looking for a new team member who will support Veeam’s main web portals, CRM system and other internal services.
- Receiving and processing users’ requests;
- Handling users’ issues independently or handing them over to a more senior specialist;
- Documentation and support for the user’ knowledge base;
- Possible participation in the development and testing of the functionality of our company’s internal information systems;
- Ideally, 2+ years of work experience;
- Mandatory knowledge of English sufficient to be able to read technical documentation, to communicate (and to carry out tasks) in writing and in conversation with English-speaking users;
- Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of the differences between CRM, CMS and CSS;
- The desire and ability to learn new things quickly and independently.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of the ITSM principles;
- Work experience with large volumes of data and their processing – MongoDB, Kafka, RDBMS;
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP;
- Knowledge of Selenium, API testing experience.
- Competitive salary;
- Generous benefits package, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract and many others;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague in the cool and progressive district Prague - Holešovice;
- No bureaucracy, no dress code or other formalism;
- Scheduled working hours (currently we have three shifts: 6am-3pm, 1pm-10pm, 10am-7pm);
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.