WALMARK is a company with Czech roots founded in Třinec almost 30 years ago. Our most famous products include Martians, Biopron, Proenzi, Prostenal or Urinal.
As of March 2020 we are proud member of STADA Arzneimittel AG, a world leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. STADA Group was founded more then 125 years ago, currently has subsidiaries in more then 31 countries, sells its products in approximately 120 countries and employees more then 11.000 employees worldwide.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE HEAD
For our Production Site in Trinec we are looking for new colleague as OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (OpEx) HEAD.
The Head of Operational Excellence (OpEx) is member of Site Leadership Team and is responsible for developing the strategies and capabilities to implement continuous quality and productivity improvements. This is achieved by developing and deploying OpEx tools to achieve local improvement objectives, by leading and coaching major initiatives and developing a site-wide operational excellence capability applicable to associates’ every day work.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business Improvement Initiatives
- You will Identify, prioritize and run multiple improvement projects in collaboration with SLT in support of local strategies
- You will mentor and coach other team member on projects methodology and tools.
- You will support Functional Heads to guarantee timely delivery of agreed targets in operational excellence
- You will play a lead role in identifying root causes and finding appropriate sustainable solutions to business problems.
OpEx Capability Deployment
- In collaboration with Functional Heads, you will ensure end-to-end process thinking is embedded in the organisational mind-set.
- You will be responsible for setting, developing and ensuring that standard approach and processes are in place on how to conduct problem-solving.
- You will keep SLT fully involved in continuous improvement elements of the change through regular engagement
- Development of People and Capability
- You will create and implementing plans on sharing OpEx knowledge, which is based on Site´s OpEx capability
needs and gaps
- You will set, develop and ensure that standard approach and process is used within company
- You will provide trainings to SLT, Individuals and project teams on key relevant OpEx methodologies.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
University degree in social sciences, technical or business discipline, science or medicine
Further training in: Change management; Communication; Project Management/Coaching; 6-Sigma, Lean Education and Certification
Fluent in Czech, English, German as advantage
High performing, credible professional, with a track record of successfully managing major change; possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity; had exposure to continuous improvement programs; ability to network and communicate with top management of various functions, strong cross-functional overview and knowledge of the STADA business.
A good understanding in the principles and methods of pharma manufacture and GMP attained in a manufacturing environment.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- full time & permanent contract in stable and growing company (member of global STADA group)
- competitive base salary and annual bonuses dependent on company results
- notebook, mobile phone
- company car for personal purposes
- 5 more paid days off
- catering with company contribution
- products with discount
- … and other benefits
Informace o pozici
- WALMARK, a.s.
- Polní 836, Třinec – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Technology and development, Manufacturing and industry, Pharmaceutical, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer