Arriello s.r.o. is an experienced service provider of Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance & Translations to the Life Science industry. Our mission is to enable life science companies to market their products. Our vision is to become a leading global service provider for the Life Science industry.
Graphic Designer (A17)
Arriello has grown rapidly in recent years and with that so has the range, and importance, of Graphic assets within the company. And we plan to create and develop much more, all which makes this an exciting time to join #TeamYellow.
This position is most suited to a graphic designer who excels with the accurate, fast and organized delivery of graphic work within an established identity scheme and templates, and who is ready to develop a whole new range of assets/types within that identity for marketing and sales use and support.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To create a range of new graphic and content assets based on our brand identity that address specific marketing and sales needs.
- To adapt and maintain Arriello’s existing graphic and content assets.
- To develop and maintain a structured asset library.
- To act as Arriello’s day to day brand identity guardian, ensuring all our assets meet our guidelines company-wide.
- The creation of new and update of existing assets and collateral such as brochures, infographics, service sheets, case studies, diagrams etc.
- The creation and update of all graphic elements and images for use on Arriello’s website and social media channels.
- The creation of client-specific collateral for all Account-Based Marketing campaigns (collateral specific to individual clients) in close cooperation with our Business Development department.
- The creation and update of all Arriello’s key client-facing promotional and sales presentations.
- The creation and supply of all graphic elements within proposals/bids and assistance with document assembly.
- The creation of a new company newsletter for distribution by sales, email, social etc.
- Actively police and advise on consistency with the Arriello corporate brand identity company-wide.
- All Arriello’s promotional and sales assets are consistent visually and verbally across all channels.
- The management of Arriello’s graphic and content and assets for promotional and sales use.
- Active engagement with sales and technical areas to develop content and promotional materials.
- Excellent or native English skills.
- This post requires a high degree of understanding of what we say and how we say it, to be able to replicate and generally work with our text autonomously before a review, edit and final checking.
- Excellent technical skills with key software:
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, and good skills with Adobe Acrobat for document assembly work.
- Degree or a higher technical graphic design qualification.
- Skills with Microsoft word for extraction and potential image supply is useful.
- We are looking for somebody, who will need to fit in with our culture - lively and positive but focused on delivery and creativity when deadlines are short or volume is high. Because we have an established identity, being organized and accurate, with attention to detail will ensure they can work autonomously with the right support and direction at the right time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly work environment
- Multinational team with 25 nationalities
- Results based Key Performance Indicators
- Flexible working hours, working from home
- Remote work is possible
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
- Dog-Friendly office
- Possibility of professional growth
Informace o pozici
- Arriello s.r.o.
- Olivova 2096/4, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing, Pharmaceutical, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer