Monstar Lab offers the best expertise from the best places in the world and conducts global sourcing business for consultancy, strategy, development, marketing, etc. of digital products in 26 cities in 15 countries, as well as music distribution business, mobile game business, RPA (robot business automation) and also conducts product business such as tools and co-working space business.
With a mission of “creating a mechanism that utilizes diversity” and “changing the world with technology”, a global team of highly motivated experts works together as a team to create innovative services and businesses regardless of culture, nationality, or background. We aim to be a tech company. As of April 2019, we have our own bases in 26 cities in 15 countries, including Europe and Asia, and have more than 1600 digital products developed.
Group IT Security Responsible
We are looking for a motivated and talented Group IT Security Responsible for our growing Group IT team. You will have a great opportunity to help shape our future by managing security rules and practices and their execution across more than 27 offices across the world.
- Ensure consistent deployment of IT security rules and IT security standardization.
- Give technical and administrative support to the IT teams worldwide.
- Report incident status to Group Head of IT.
- Lead CSIRT activities for the whole group.
- Technical support to Group IT team and Site IT teams.
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is up to date.
- Coordinate the third party and local resources in support.
- Incident management related to the project and run activities.
- Problem, change and capacity management.
- Establish and maintain global security rules.
- Lead CSIRT activities.
- Take care about up to date security level and react to current threats.
- Support for management in terms of the vision for the next years.
Professional & Leadership Experience
- Skilled with NextGen Firewall products.
- Skilled with Microsoft, Google, and Jumpcloud security issues and support.
- Be able to analyze multiple different systems from a security perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (preferably C1 and higher), other languages are a plus.
- Previous experience with security in IT Operations is a must.
- Understanding of ISO 27K.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues.
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally.
- Office in the beautiful city center of Prague.
- Regular team nights’ out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country.
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware.
- Fully paid sick days and 4 weeks vacation.
- Company provided breakfast, lunch, snacks and all kinds of drinks.
Information about position
- NODES ApS
- Na poříčí 1053/44, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Operating system and network administrator, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer