There's forever been a conflict between who makes a product successful: the advertisers/marketers or the operations who deliver the product.
Tabella clients don’t face this dilemma. Tabella delivers on both fronts.
Optimizing Digital Operational Excellence.
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter, with 1-2 years of experience, to join our digital marketing agency. The ideal candidate will have a love for technology, be ambitious, eager to learn and possess a strong desire to achieve long term success. Please provide a cover letter describing why you are the ideal person for the position.
As a Copywriter, the primary goal is to produce clear, concise, high performing and engaging marketing copy for use across various mediums that will entice customers to perform a specific action.
Copywriters are members of the Content Team, reporting to the Content Marketing Team Leader.
The position requires creativity, enthusiasm and a bias towards execution in order to be a part of a team that executes successfully run campaigns.
The scope of the copy that the Copywriter will be required to produce may include (and is not limited to) Ads, online and off, Articles, Slogans and taglines, Web page content, Email campaigns, SMS Campaigns, Television or radio commercial promotional and advertising scripts, Video scripts, Press releases, Catalogues, Billboards, Direct mail letters, Social media posts, etc.
Interpret copywriting assignments to understand project requirements and deliver materials that meet the task or project specifications.
Provide creative, enticing and engaging high performance copy to support campaign initiatives across all channels and media according to the schedule provided by the Content Team Leader.
Collaborate with the Design Team, Marketing Operations Team and other teams or team members on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages) as required.
Edit and proofread copy as needed.
Conduct high-quality research and interviews to better understand target audience
Regularly monitor and report on performance and productivity metrics.
Lead large or complex project efforts as needed. Lead special projects as they relate to team responsibilities.
Provide updates to Content Marketing Team Leader on status of tasks and projects being worked on.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent command of the English language with a proven ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- BA or Equivalent degree from English language university preferred
- Ability to write and think creatively
- Proven track record of delivering strong, high performance copy, ideally 1-2 years of writing marketing copy in a previous position.
- Ability to work to a deadline without compromising on quality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work well in a team
We are full service digital marketing agency providing our services to a number of clients, working on mobile, desktop, web and native platforms. We have a full in-house design and development team that supports our Marketing Team.
- Start-up experience
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent International Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year)
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary)
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days per calendar year
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant work conditions
- Option of further education and training
- Multi-sport card
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer