Working for Korean Embassy in Praha : Recruitment
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea seeks one talented driver. Interested applicants are highly recommended to apply for this job opportunity no later than April 12, 2020.
- Additional administrative works
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Work experiences in the fields relevant to this vacancy
- Valid driving License
- Proficiency in English
Required documents: application form(application form can be downloaded from website ; overseas.mofa.go.kr/cz-cs/brd/m_8958/list.do), reference letter from the previous employer (if applicable) in English.
Further Information: Trial period(up to three months, renewal to be considered by good performance), monthly salary(around 1,650 USD)
How to apply: e-mail, fax(234 090 450) or via mail(the Embassy of Korean, Slavickova 5, Praha 6 – Bubenec, Czech Republic) by the 12th of March 2020.
Note: The documents submitted will not be returned. The selected candidates by screening applications will be invited for interviews with separate notice. During the interviews, candidates will be asked about their work experience and skills, with some practical tests. Please be aware that travel costs for interviews will not be reimbursed.
Information about position
- Velvyslanectví Korejské republiky
- Slavíčkova 213/5, Praha – Bubeneč
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Driver
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
234 090 411