CTDI is a full service, global engineering, repair and logistics Company providing best cost solutions to many of the worlds’ premier brands. We support the entire product life cycle, from original design input, pre-sales testing, local customisation and configuration through to our field support activities that include technical assistance as well as product repair, replacement and refurbishment programs.
PROJECT MANAGER - APPLE
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing an existing business within a nominated account(s) and will work with the Senior Management team to drive the effective and cost efficient delivery of all services to our clients and also be responsible for driving and leading change within the account(s).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as a principal point of contact for a key strategic client account(s).
- Measure and evaluate Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure performance is in line with agreed and contracted service level agreements.
- Identify program risks, eliminate them or report to the responsible manager.
- Analyse customer escalation activity and generate corrective actions to resolve and prevent future occurrences.
- Co-ordinate and moderate regular business and quality reviews, out-of-scope requests and ad-hoc enquiries.
- Establish strong relationships with senior decision makers in the account across all department activities including service admin, Operations, Logistics and Engineering. Develop relationships and credibility that will enable the gathering of information on customer strategy, policies and business alliances of the nominated account and their relevant suppliers.
- Have an awareness of actions, policies and legislation (current and proposed), changes in key personnel and objectives that can impact on the account and their relevant suppliers and on to their business.
- Build a Continuous Improvement (CI) culture by promoting CI methodologies.
- Identify opportunities and areas for a continued expansion of the Company’s service offering and growth with the client.
- Act as a positive role model for change and continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to account manage external partners and drive successful partnerships.
- Program management experience with a successful track record of delivering complex programs in large, fast paced organisations.
- Proven ability to personally deliver consistently high standards of quality in a customer service focused delivery environment.
- Strong credibility with confidence and personal skills to develop good relationships bother internally within the organisation and external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and remote from peers.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic approach to work with the appetite to continually drive improvement.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Confident and willing to contribute.
- Flexible attitude to work and a willingness to meet unexpected deadlines and demands.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Drive and determination, sees tasks through to completion.
- Positive, energetic approach to any task given.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with excellent attention to data.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
If we have sparkled your interest and you want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. Send us your CV including a short motivation letter.
Informace o pozici
- CTDI Czech s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Elektrotechnika a energetika, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, Vrcholový management, Elektroinženýr, Project Manager, Výrobní ředitel/manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pod Dolní drahou 107, 41742 Krupka, Česká republika