Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The company is headquartered in Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
Application Support Specialist for ATMS (Prague/Vienna)
Place of work: Prague / Vienna
- Remote Level 2 application support for the nationwide Advanced Traffic Management System in the United Kingdom.
- Application troubleshooting and 24/7/365 online support.
- Active remote support of the customer (customer = traffic operators in the Traffic management center or technical support of the customer).
- Perform configuration changes in the ATMS system including but not limited to maintain variable message signs, update.
- CCTV or signals, add, update and delete static plans, and static plan elements, etc.
- Service validation and testing and vendor incident tracking.
- Proactively updating documentation and procedures to resolve inefficiencies in the operating environment.
- Supporting knowledge management by creating and updating knowledge articles.
- Technical escalation to the Solution Center team in the US.
- Representing the team on P1 Bridge & Troubleshooting calls.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and ITIL as well as general IT knowledge; IT network skills advantageous.
- An understanding of traffic management principles; traffic engineering knowledge advantageous.
- Willing to work on shifts.
- Willing to travel (up to 25%) and work in an international team.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing.
Our offer to you:
- An interesting full-time position within ATMS market.
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes.
- An international working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas.
- Attractive social benefits and infrastructure such as operating restaurants nearby, close proximity to public transportation and more.
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibility and additional holidays.
- A market compliant salary, according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay.
- Ongoing professional education and training measures of our Kapsch University.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
We would like to inform you that, due to the current situation, there may be some delays in the recruiting processes. Nevertheless, we appreciate your application, and we will still conduct interviews via Skype-Calls. Thank you for your trust in Kapsch. We will stay connected!
Your HR-Recruiting Team.
Informace o pozici
- Kapsch Telematic Services spol. s r.o.
- Ke Štvanici 656/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 1 700 – 1 900 EUR / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Telecommunications, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Help Desk Technician, Database specialist, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Ke Štvanici 656/3, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika