Junior C# developer - graduates wanted
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
About the role
This is a graduate full-time role. No experience needed. You will become the part of the early careers community, where you will be supported. The successful candidate will actively contribute to various projects spanning across technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements requested by the product owner or business users.
What do we expect from you?
- Completed University Degree in a technical field, or you'are finishing the University soon.
- You're able to code in C#.
- A familiarity with the principles of software design and development
- Outstanding knowledge of .NET Core and .NET with its most used APIs and libraries
- Advanced English language abilities
Where will you be working?
Our Prague office is part of the Operations and Technology Division, and as such, we try our best to stay at the top of our technological game. However, the technology itself is not the most important thing. What matters the most to us is the way our ingenuity can help provide better service to our customers and make life easier for our employees.
Informace o pozici
- Barclays Execution Services Limited, odštěpný závod
- Na Pankráci 1683/127, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.