A brand-new opportunity has arisen at AEVI.
If you like to monitor, maintain and operate the AEVI environments in 24/7 mode, then we have the perfect role for you as an Application Administrator.
You will be based in Prague and travel may require from time to time.
You will be reporting to Application Support/AWS Delivery and Operations and Developers.
Who we are and what we do
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and value-added resellers (VARs), to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices.
AEVI combines the talent and resources of merchant payment solution providers, app publishers and device vendors in an open, collaborative ecosystem unrestricted by devices, currencies or borders, providing unprecedented flexibility and choice. AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration that results in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
AEVI is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf, with offices in United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, USA and we operate all over Europe, North America and Australia.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- Installation/Deployment/Configuration of Applications on Linux Servers
- Incident Management/Incident solving/Incident Analysis (JIRA)
- Transaction processing analysis
- Proposal of shift mode/ 24x7 mode acceptance
- L2 - Communication with the customers and third-parties (email, ticket, phone)
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Basic TCP/IP Networks understanding
- Experience with Java Application Servers (i.e. WildFly, Jboss, Tomcat...)
- Basic SQL Database knowledge (i.e. Postgre SQL, MySQL, Oracle...) is an advantage
- Shell scripting is an advantage
- Fluent English
Working at AEVI is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace.
GIT/ Bitbucket / Java/ Linux/Administration/Technology/Solutions/Networking/Java/Administrator
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer