Experience in Business Requirement Inventory & Analysis
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong Understanding of Data Governance Approach;
Master Data Management (2 - 5 years)
• Developing Data Governance Frameworks, policies, processes and communicating assets across dynamic teams across the P&O Business and IT Platform Divisions.
• Experience with reviewing and implementing policies and processes related to Data Privacy, Data Management and Access Management.
• Experience in a large multi-nation organization
• Experience in P&O Technology & Tools, Data & Processes
Key Skills / Talent Diversity
Master Data Management Exposure (3 yrs. +)
- Business Intelligence or Data warehousing experience would be good (but not a MUST - 3yrs +)
- Experience supporting project activities within a larger project.
- Knowledge of the importance of Data Privacy is desirable but not required from the outset. (can be educated throughout the life cycle of projects).
- Quick Learner and Self Motivated
Informace o pozici
- Computer Doc Associates s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Project Administrator, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.