Are you a mechanical engineer and want to develop innovative and productive solutions in the wind industry?
We are looking for a new colleague for our Prague office who can work with transport and installation equipment for wind turbines. Your work will involve many different tasks that make a difference for our customers, including 3D design, FEA analysis, and 2D drawings.
You will assist wind turbine manufactures with developing, designing, and engineering of transport- and installation systems for offshore wind turbine components. The solutions you will help develop are e.g. blade rack systems for sea transport or lifting beams for installation purposes – and you will have the opportunity to be part of the entire process from idea to solution.
Become a part of a specialised team
R&D Wind consists of three departments: R&D Product Development Wind, R&D Tools and Structures, and R&D Smart Office Prague. You will be colleague to fellow engineers in a performance driven and innovative culture focused on developing world-class engineering. We are about 50 dedicated colleagues working within the department, giving you rich opportunity to work with and learn from engineers that have different experiences within wind.
You will conduct your daily work from our office in Prague, working closely with your colleagues in both Prague and Denmark.
What do we offer?
We have an encouraging and open-minded work environment with a flat structure and little bureaucracy, meaning we listen to your ideas and are quick to make decisions.
We promise that you will work with projects and assignments that not only challenge you but also inspire you. In other words, you will be part of a close-knit team with plenty of room for professional and personal development. And we give you more than career development opportunities – we believe that it should be fun going to work, so social networking is a high priority. We often socialize over e.g. food, drinks, or sports activities outside of the office.
Salary will be adjusted according to experience and qualifications. Your overtime will be paid in full and our hours are flexible.
We expect you to have:
· An engineering degree within mechanical engineering or similar
· Skills or Interest in - Mechanical 3D design, FEA analysis, 2D Engineering drawings, Technical documentation
· 0-3 years of experience
· Solid language skills in English (oral and written)
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· An energetic mindset and a keen sense of humour that inspires your colleagues and customers
We prefer that you also have knowledge within:
· Siemens NX CAD program
· FEA analysis, both static and dynamic loads
· TeamCenter PLM Software
· DFMEA and Risk assessment
· Steel structure design according to Eurocode and DNV GL
How can you apply?
If you believe that you are the perfect fit for the position, you can send a brief application and CV at our website www.rd-as.com
Applications will be read as they come in and we will conduct interviews continuously. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found, so apply before it is too late. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you!
We promise we will get back to everyone that apply but please be patient and give us time as we are working hard to ensure that we find the right candidate.
Information about position
- R&D Prague s.r.o.
- Jankovcova 1569/2c, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Technology and development, Research and development worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.