TMF Group helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Its expert accountants and legal, HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, helping clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investments in different locations. With operations in more than 80 countries providing global business services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
We are embarking on an ambitious journey to innovate how we deliver services to our clients and reduce our cost to serve. To enable this change, we are creating a new Digital Operations function, which will take responsibility for driving this transformation.
Digital Operations will drive strategic programmes to optimize our service delivery model, requiring improvements to our technology (workflow, RPA), operational processes and organisational construct. On this occasion we are looking for a strong candidate to join our team as a transformation manager.
This role requires working collaboratively with different stakeholders to design, execute, and lead multiple project teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. Transformation manager will also utilise change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for TMF Group and our clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in process transformation, strong programme management and exemplary people skills. He/she will be part of a highly talented team that is supporting the business through a strong transformation journey.
The role will report to Operational Excellence Director based out of Warsaw, Poland and be part of a geographically distributed team.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage complex programs which deliver within quality, cost & time constraints
- Assess, plan and supervise the projects related to new systems, workflow tool and RPA implementation.
- Identify, mitigage and manage, programme related risks
- Embed quality review and governance in all activities
- Work with technology teams to identify opportunities to implement or optimise technology
- Support IT Teams throughout projects to ensure technology is embraced and standards are applied
- This also includes projects related to Operational Excellence and Smart Sourcing initiatives, where multiple countries will be involved in the implementation and roll out.
Design and deploy effective change management techniques to influence, train and guide operational teams
- Define and implement the change management strategy to ensure stakeholders are knowledgeable, prepared, and motivated for the changes
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders who have accountability for program execution
- Coach, mentor and support other team members to enhance delivery performance
Effectively establish and manage programme governance, financial & benefits tracking
- Establish effective reporting on programme benefits, progress, risks and issues to the different stakeholders
- Establish clear and measurable programme goals which improve business performance
- Contribute to governance meetings, reporting to local leadership and Group Exco MembersContinuously measure and assess the effectiveness of the programme
- Establish benefit tracking mechanisms which will be handed over to finance after programme completion
- Manage the programme budget, including internal and 3rd party spend
- 5+ years leading complex programs, involving system, process or organizational change
- 3+ years in Process redesign and Organization re-structuring
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with confidence to approach people of all levels of seniority
- Exceptional organisation skills and self-motivator to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Results focussed
- Solution oriented
- Proactive and doesn't take no for an answer
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Working at TMF Group offers:
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
And more! - 13th salary, 20+5 vacation days, flexible schedulles, fully paid meal vouchers, Multisport card, refreshment on woplace, sickdays,...
Informace o pozici
- TMF Czech, a.s.
- Kateřinská 466/40, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Customer service, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer