KWS Berlin GmbH is looking for a Business Partner Controlling Central and Northern Europe (m/f/d) for our Berlin-Based office. The Business Partner Controlling Central and Northern Europe (m/f/d) will take care of the following countries – ie. Switzerland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
First and foremost, he/she is the key interaction point for the business and supports local and regional managers in implementing and executing the businesses operative and strategic targets by providing high quality financial analysis and advice. Moreover, he/she manages interfaces between functions and triggers permanent improvement of controlling activities in his/her area of responsibility in close cooperation with other business partner teams and our Expert Hubs.
The position is unlimited and in full-time. Starting date is July 1st, 2020.
- serves as a first point of contact and interface between functions and business for knowledge-based activities.
- builds relationships with local entities and internal KWS stakeholders.
- pro-actively provides high quality analysis to support manager decisions in operative and mid- and long-term steering of the businesses; pushes permanent improvement and identifies potentials.
- challenges assumptions with a profound knowledge of market and company´s development, focusing on achieving business targets and evaluating chances and risks.
- executes financial planning and forecasting processes in his/her area of responsibility, supported by teams within Global Controlling.
- generates scenarios together with management for changed and new processes or business models.
- liaises with other business partner teams for intercompany and cross- country/region activities.
- supports monthly, quarterly and year end closing processes according to respective processes and timelines.
- academic degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance or similar.
- several years of proven professional experience in the field of controlling / finance / economics - preferably in an international environment.
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; project management skills are an asset .
- excellent communication and presentation skills.
- high level of customer-service orientation and entrepreneurial thinking.
- able to travel (50%).
- fluent in English and German (written and spoken): language skills in Czech or Slovakian are nice to have.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and team.
- Professional and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working hours.
- Financial support for public transport.
- Several corporate employee benefits.
- A location in the heart of Berlin
Informace o pozici
- KWS Berlin GmbH
- Berlin, Germany
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/personal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial Controller
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+49 30 816 914 405