International Clinical Research Center
Pekařská 53, Brno, 656 91 Česká republika
Business Development Specialist
The International Clinical Research Center (ICRC) of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
We are now seeking an experienced candidate to join our institution within the Department of External Collaborations to build and execute on the FNUSA-ICRC business development strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute the business development strategy in order to support ICRC goals
- Identify business opportunities, develop current and new relationships and lead all aspects of deal execution with industrial companies
- Achieve predefined sales objectives
- Conduct industry research to create lists of potential customers
- Coordinate with principal investigators, clinical trials department and marketing team to align on outreach goals
- Regularly check the ongoing ICRC research activities, provide feedback to researchers and consult with them on opportunities for further development in terms of market demand
- Represent ICRC and speak at workshops, conferences, trade fairs and other relevant events
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Notable business development experience, solid negotiation skills and track record preferably in healthcare and/or pharmaceutical sphere
- Demonstrated success in leading all aspects of large and small strategic deals from start to finish
- Problem solving and analytical skills, combined with excellent business judgment
- Team-oriented attitude with an ability to partner with leads across the institution
- Proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients, persistent approach to contact the right partners
- Proven people management skills
- University degree, preferably in medicine, medical technologies, or biotechnology
How to apply
The candidates are invited to send their CV and motivation letter in English until 30th March to (in one PDF document).
- Truly international work environment
- Close cooperation with wide range of stake-holders from top researchers and clinicians to opinion leaders in pharmaceutical/biotechnological industry and medical device producers
- Position where you will contribute to addressing the major health issues of today
- The opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization
- Competitive salary
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne's University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne's University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.
Informace o pozici
- Fakultní nemocnice u sv. Anny v Brně
- Pekařská 664/53, Brno – Staré Brno
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Company catering, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Research and development, Top management, Chemist, Economist, Sales manager, Project Manager, Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer