Nokian Tyres - manufacturer of premium tires. We are a Finnish company that as the first in the world invented the winter tire in 1934. We are proud of our Scandinavian corporate culture and our goal is to ensure "Peace of mind in all conditions" for drivers. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who have a team spirit and are not afraid to think outside the box.
We are interested in experienced professionals and future talents to help us reach our goal of producing the safest tires in the most efficient way and to ensure a "Beautiful journey" for our customers.
DEMAND PLANNER IN SCANDINAVIAN COMPANY
We’re looking for an experienced Demand Planner to work in our Supply Chain team.
What are you going to work on?
Your main responsibility is creating consolidated, viable demand forecast that accurately reflects customer demand, in structure reflecting supply requirements, relevant company plans and targets.
In practice it means that you will cooperate closely with product and pricing teams on product ramp-ups, ramp-downs and price changes. You will also cooperate with Global Demand Planning team to further develop demand planning practices and constantly improve forecast accuracy.
You will be leading Regional Demand Review and preparing inputs for Demand Sign-off Meeting, analyzing opportunities and risks including.
You will also organize and lead discussion with all stakeholders generating demand such as sales teams, product management, pricing, etc., to gather relevant inputs for demand projection and provide input to the supply planning for developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs in the local and regional warehouses.
To be successful in this position, you need:
· Previous experience in Demand planning / S&OP process (2-3 years min.),
· Solid Analytical skills,
· Strong communication skills, interpersonal, written and verbal. Able to adapt language to different audience.
· Good understanding of demand planning fundamentals (understanding of numbers and time series, regression models are an advantage).
· Able to process and analyze data with software (mainly MS Excel, Power BI or similar).
· Preferably University degree in Economics, Technical background.
· Strong technical competency and ability to learn new systems on the fly.
· English, spoken and written, in daily use,
· Good understanding and interest in business, not just a follower but someone, who brings in new perspective.
What do we offer for it
Work full time
Salary by agreement
· 5 weeks of vacation
· 5 sick days
· Meal vouchers
· Benefits for sports, culture, leisure
· Company laptop
· Further education system
· Language courses fully covered by employer
· MultiSport card
· Financial bonus
· Corporate culture of Nordic society and unique „Hakkapeliitta spirit“
Place of work: Prague
Onset as soon as possible
If interested, please send me your CV and motivation letter in English.
Contact: Marcela Marvanová, HR Specalist
Information about position
- Nokian Tyres s.r.o.
- V parku 2336/22, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Sales, Sales analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer