Endorphina is an online slot games provider that offers a wide range of products for online casino operators.
The Endorphina team consists of highly qualified international professionals with many years of experience in creating online casino games. The company unites the best online gaming experience and cutting-edge technologies to create games that attract players not only with its beautiful design and authentic atmosphere, but also with the real thrill of gambling.
We are hiring for a candidate, who would hold the role of the Junior Compliance specialist as a part of our Legal team.
The Junior Compliance specialist will be responsible for making sure that the company follows all set regulations of the industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and establishing new Due Dilligence procedures for clients
- Managing compliance of clients of Endorphina
- Monitoring compliance of Endorphina in the licensed markets
- Assisting management in make decisions towards opening new regulated markets
- Prevent and predict cases where Endorphina may find itself liable in regulated markets
- Researching and keeping up to date with all gaming jurisdictions and their regulations
- Monitoring and managing of certification and licensing process in regulated markets
Good to have but not necessary:
- Knowledge od AML and KYC procedures
- Legal background
- iGaming background
- Basic IT technical knowledge (technical copmpliance)
What you will get from us:
- Background of a successful, internationally growing IT company
- Further education and experience in fast growing international compliance environment
- Young, friendly and international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick day
- Flexible start of working day
- Cafeteria benefits every day and FREE lunch every Wednesday!
- Language courses, company events, teambuilding’s
- Multisport card
- Comfortable offices in the center of Prague
Information about position
- ENDORPHINA LTD
- Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 40,000 – 60,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development, Legal services, Economist, Lawyer, Risk Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer