We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about Procurement. We invest ourselves in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical and effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions. We have local presence on a global basis with offices and operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have won the Best Procurement Technology Award and are consistently nominated as a Leader in Gartner’s Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing. GEP is a leading and fast growing organization searching for the best Procurement talents around the world.
Sr. Sourcing Analyst (Raw Materials OR Packaging)
What you can expect to be responsible for as a Senior Sourcing Analyst:
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses
- Daily communication in English
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing guidance and training to more junior colleagues
We think you’ll be successful in the role if you:
- are fluent in English (any additional European language will be a big plus)
- have some experience with the following categories: Raw Materials (pharma) and Packaging
- have at least one year of experience in strategic sourcing or tactical buying
- are proactive – you need to have a hands-on approach to your work and not be afraid to ask the right questions
- are adaptable to various work settings, categories, situations (and problems 😊)
- can organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- are very good friends with Excel: VLOOKUP, Pivots, working with large data sets, etc.
This role requires travelling to client locations 2 weeks per month in the beginning, with gradual decrease over time.
Why join us?
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
- GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Information about position
- Radlická 3201/14, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Corporate/personal coach, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Purchase
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer