Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,4b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
More information about Groupe SEB you will find on our website: http://www.groupeseb.com/en-en, or at local websites: rowenta.cz, tefal.cz and krups.cz.
For our Prague office which is a head office for a Central Europe cluster (the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) we are currently looking for candidate who will support and help to build a premium brand position in the market.
We are currently looking for a new team member for our MARKETING TEAM.
The main purpose of the job is:
- Continuous observation of the market (trade contacts, store checks, research panels) for preparation of analyses and identification of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Product positioning and development of the product program supported by the market analysis in coordination with SBU Marketing.
- Optimization of products with regards to function, design, color, packaging, features.
- Design strategies for given categories and demonstrate leadership to ‘sell’ them to the organization and ultimately customers.
- Preparation of marketing plans, collaboration in budget planning and continuous supervision about deviations.
- Give feedback to the Strategic Business Unit Marketing teams on the local market and competitor’s evolution.
- Planning, development, and implementation of sales-promotions activities in collaboration with the Sales Dept. and agencies.
- Inform and train the sales force on product/market evolution.
- Response to the end-user inquiry.
- Monthly sales analysis and planning.
When are you a good candidate for us?
- You have a university degree in Business Administration (Marketing) with a 2 to 3 years experience in the field of product management, sales experience desirable
- You are fluent in English
- You have analytical thinking and team spirit
- You are able to define strategies from Long Term plans, budgets to operational plans
- You have consumer and shopper knowledge and insight
- You are data-oriented
Why we are the right choice for you?
- You can work in an international environment with the opportunities to develop your skills
- You can grow with Groupe SEB
- You can work with a very friendly, open and helpful team
- We are offering very competitive benefits including a discount on products, sport and leisure cafeteria, meal vouchers, regular off-site events, home office, training for development, 5 weeks of vacation, a nice office in the city center close to the park
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU PERSONALLY :)
Informace o pozici
- Groupe SEB ČR s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 651/136a, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Product Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel