(Prague, Czech Republic)
FBP Media s.r.o specializes in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for people to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
About the Job
Our Frontend Development team is seeking an eager and highly creative individual to bring marketing ideas and site updates to life through beautiful designs, thoughtful layouts and interesting typography. This position works closely with a number of departments and stakeholders to conceptualize and create a wide variety of designs ranging from social media collateral, web graphics and even large-scale print items like tradeshow booths. Please note that this is a full-time position at our office in Prague, but you will be working alongside a team based in Los Angeles, California, USA. There may be opportunities to travel to the United States for training sessions. Given the responsibilities, we are unable to consider remote applicants at this time.
As we are an internet-focused tech company, please note that we do manage adult-oriented content. This position directly involves working around such explicit material on a regular basis; therefore it is imperative that the ideal candidate have no issue with this aspect of the business. Please see https://www.flirt4free.com for an example. FBP Media understands and respects that such content is not suitable for all applicants.
Your tasks will include:
- Completing both Graphic and Web Design project requests through the use of the internal task system.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to develop their ideas into successful designs.
- Designing themed logos, banner sets and web page designs for promotional offers.
- Photo manipulation (i.e. isolation, compositing, color/level adjustments, retouching).
- Designing materials for email marketing campaigns and banner advertisements.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Must be fluent in English.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for style, composition, typography and color.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience mocking up web page components and designs.
- Ability to work well in a remote team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of webpage frontend coding is a plus.
- Marketing or copywriting experience is a plus.
- Traditional art skills like drawing and painting are also a plus.
This is what awaits YOU at FBP Media:
- Challenging and rewarding work in a thriving, interesting industry.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for further development and growth.
- Company-wide employee recognition program.
- Extra healthcare
- Flexible beginning/end of working hours.
- Individual working hours.
- Possible business trips abroad.
- Self-organization of job duties.
FBP Media s.r.o. is a subsidiary of a U.S. company.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume and GitHub/portfolio link.
Informace o pozici
- FBP MEDIA s.r.o.
- Vodičkova 791/41, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Technology and development, Graphic designer, Designer, Web designer, Design engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.