We just won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in the Rising Stars category and we're looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the rapidly growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague who would help us develop our website and web applications. The ideal candidate is PHP / WordPress enthusiast with interest in financial markets, who would love to become part of a meaningful and exciting project with high ambitions.
· Office in Prague with home-office possibility
· Developing new web applications for traders
· REST API
· Updates of our PHP apps
· Daily work with MySQL, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS
· Highly motivated, independent individual
· At least 2 years of PHP experience
· Knowledge of MySQL, PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, GIT, REST
· Fluent in Czech, proficient in English
· Experience with Packagist, PHPUnit or other programming languages will be an advantage
· Good organization skills, good time-management
· Work in a developing start-up company with a young, friendly team. We are always moving forward!
· Room for self-expression. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to every new idea. We are not a corporation.
· All necessary financial markets training provided.
· Flexible working hours.
· Motivational remuneration.
· Friendly working atmosphere in a young team. We are rather friends than just colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV including a short motivation letter.
Informace o pozici
- FF Trader s.r.o.
- Opletalova 1417/25, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate) or Czech (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Consultant, Programmer, Webmaster, Database specialist, Tester, PHP developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Opletalova 1417/25, 11000 Praha, Česká republika