Become a part of our new future, join NN.
Team and Product introduction
A product group that consists of 4 Scrum Teams and has been using Scrum for more than 2 years is looking for a Scrum Master who will be helping the teams as they continue their Scrum journey.
These Scrum Teams are part of our Client Strategic Pillar and thanks to their real cross-functionality they are able to deliver end-to-end solutions for our internal sales network, call center and clients.
Scrum in NN is fully supported by the CEO and the board of directors and is the framework of choice for the entire company.
What to expect from the role?
- You will serve as a Scrum Master for 4 Scrum Teams.
- You will be responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and elsewhere.
- You will be part of a team of Scrum Masters and Coaches that are helping NN with the agile transformation.
What we expect from you?
- You know and understand Scrum.
- You have demonstrated necessary knowledge of the Scrum Guide by passing the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment at scrum.org.
- You understand the development of complex products.
- You have at least one-year experience serving as a full-time and dedicated Scrum Master.
- Your English language is at advanced level.
What we offer?
- Working in a stable international company, third biggest live insurance market share in Czech Republic.
- Environment where you can continue to grow and learn as a Scrum Master.
- Great international team that is collocated, cross-functional, self-managed and autonomous.
- Offices in the center of Prague 5 on Anděl (1 subway line, 9 tram lines, 3 bus lines).
- 5 weeks of holidays to recharge and 5 sick days.
- Lots of benefits that include home office, flexible working hours, employer contribution to supplementary pension, group risk insurance product, e-meal vouchers, cafeteria, Multisport card and others...
Informace o pozici
- NN Životní pojišťovna a NN Penzijní společnost
- Nádražní 344/25, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer