CPL Jobs in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Backlog management specialist with languages
Are you passionate about SCM/Demand planning + working in an international company where you can use English daily?
If you are an expert in communication and building good relationships with people and you want to grow in a supply chain or customer-oriented area, our client has this opportunity opened for you:
Your responsibilities as a Specialist include:
- Order management process
- Credits and invoicing procedures
- Engage with customers and clients to provide relevant information regarding orders
- Participate in reports generations, compliance activities and improvement processes
- Sales support, billing or customer service
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Team and client-oriented attitude
- SAP is highly desirable
You can expect:
- Stable company environment
- Pension contribution etc.
- Above standard remuneration package and holidays
- Company mobile phone and other benefits
Please note that only relevant candidates eligible to work in the Czech Republic will be contacted, thank you for applying.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: German (Advanced) or Croatian (Advanced) or Polish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Dispatcher, air traffic controller, Help Desk Technician, Data entry / Information processor, Back office worker, Supply Chain Specialist, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency