At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Instrumentation / Controls Systems Programmer, Remote Work
Our business is significantly growing in Europe. We are looking to secure the very best talent and to expand our engineering team in regions, such as Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Ukraine.
We are looking for a Instrumentation and Controls Systems Engineer (Programmer) to work on the migration of plant specific PLC and DCS operating applications to operate on Windows10. This will involve Air Products Air Separation plants, Nitrogen Generators, Packaged Gases depots, Hydrogen production facilities. You will work with a variety of process plant control system platforms such as Bailey, Siemens, ABB, GE Fanuc, Omron and a wide range of shutdown systems.
You may be required to travel to sites from time to time across Europe.
As an Instrumentation and Controls Systems Engineer (Programmer), you will
- Be responsible and be actively involved in pre-commissioning and post-commissioning of all system upgrades
- Carry out PLC, DCS and HMI configuration upgrades
- Work closely with plant operating and IT staff during implementation stage
- Work on hard wired shut down systems to ensure no impact by any system changes and upgrades
- Look for solutions to plant IT issues and plant control networks during any system upgrades
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines and peers and take the initiative in converting and implementing PLC/DCS code
- Work on one or more projects under your own initiative
As a Instrumentation and Controls Systems Engineer (Programmer), you will need to have
- Prior and proven detailed knowledge of PLCs and DCSs, such as GE, Rockwell (Control Logix), Omron, Siemens (PCS7/TIA/Step7), ABB (Harmony), ABB (800xA)
- Strong awareness of process safety requirements and local regulations that may impact the system upgrade
- Preferably, an Engineering Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Control and Instrumentation Engineering or have a proven track record in the field of Controls and Instrumentation system integration/upgrade (both design and field experience)
- A project mind and understand objectives and milestones in projects
- A conscientious and innovative approach
- Self-drive and a self-motivating attitude
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English (written and spoken)
What We Offer
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."
We need dedicated and driven people with proven track record who are committed to getting it right and contribute.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish at Air Products by clicking APPLY now.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
Informace o pozici
- AIR PRODUCTS spol. s r.o.
- Ústecká 1335/30, Děčín – Děčín V-Rozbělesy
- Požadované vzdělání: Vyšší odborné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty
- Zařazeno: Chemický průmysl, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Air Products PLC, Hersham Place Technology Park Molesey Road, KT12 4RZ Hersham – Surrey, Velká Británie
+44 1932 249 775