Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Talent Acquisition Partner – Brno OR Prague
What we’re looking for…
Talent Acquisition Partner – Brno OR Prague
Are you organized, connected, love to recruit, agile, quick learner and looking to grow your career in Talent Acquisition within a global market leading organisation?
Join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner based in one of Czech Republic offices in either Brno or Prague, and help us hire best in class talent, shaping the future of Monster!
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will be a member of the Global TA Team delivering top notch hires to the organisation.
What you will be doing…
- Upon receipt of an approved requisition to hire, conduct a consultative intake session with the hiring manager to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager
- Use a variety of standard and specialised sourcing techniques as needed to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualified candidates
- Utilise behavioural interviews and validated assessment tools as needed to screen qualified candidates for a final slate to present to the hiring manager
- Liaising with Talent Acquisition sourcing colleagues (where available) to ensure candidate shortlists are delivered on time and to agreed requirements and standards
- Deliver a range of services to support sourcing, selection, on-boarding and orientation activities in line with agreed requirements and delivery standards
- Engage the candidates through the entire hiring process by answering questions, prepping for interviews
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders
- Proactively build talent pipelines for critical and hard to fill roles
- Handle all new hire processes – including offer letter generation/delivery, payroll setup, etc. and maintain proper handoffs of the new hire process to the HRBP/HR Managers/HR Advisors to ensure a positive on-boarding experience
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fluent level of English AND another European Language – preferably French or German
- At least 1-3 years of demonstrated success as either an in-house or agency recruiter
- Effective consulting skills in working with managers to VP-level in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates and providing competitive market analysis
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment within an evolving organisation and take initiative, with a self-motivated attitude and a keen attention to detail
- A good understanding and experience using new systems and processes quickly with a continuous improvement mindset
- The ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) working as part of a team
- The ability to collaborate and work in a global environment
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno OR Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Informace o pozici
- Monster Worldwide
- Holandská 880/7, Brno – Štýřice
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Human resources, Recruiter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer