We are Euler Hermes.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
CEE Business project and change initiative specialist
Are you independent, self-driven and passionate about project management, driving change initiatives and eager to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic business environment? Do you want to leverage your project/ process enhancement experience in our credit insurance business? Do project management, process simplification (LEAN) or agile approach to change sound as an exciting way of spending your workday?
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a CEE Business project and change initiative specialist with high level expertise in managing complex projects with ambitious scope who will become part of our team preferably in the EH Czech Republic - Prague office. The mission for the role is to deliver successfully all projects and process and change initiatives across CEE and across multiple departments – sales, risk, finance etc. The project and change initiative specialist will develop strong relationships with the internal client, develop deep understanding of the clients’ implementation objectives and drive the overall success of the implementation and change.
Both full time and part time may be considered for the role. Please indicate in your motivation letter/ application if interested in part-time arrangement-
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Select the appropriate methodology - Agile vs Waterfall vs. LEAN and manage accordingly
- Plan, schedule and track projects, with related cost estimation and scope control responsibilities; effective management of the backlog
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks and track short-term project metrics
- Drive initial analysis during Project start-up phase
- Manage the project team, ensure necessary work capacity - provide oversight and control of any internal or external resources contracted to the project
- Gain stakeholder buy-in driving motivation, collaboration and performance
- Review the project's medium-term benefits (for example, to support business-case process improvement)
- Report/ Escalate to Stakeholders the project status with related Risks and Mitigation actions
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- University degree;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Practical experience in driving change, managing projects/ process change/ X team initiatives;
- Partnering approach to project internal and external stakeholders – extraordinary influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills;
- Experience in working on 'Cross country and Cross Cultural' Projects is an advantage;
- Experience of Agile/LEAN/ new ways of working are a great advantage as also aiming to expand the use of these across our company;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills English and at least 1 – 2 languages of the CEE region (CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG).
- Dynamic and multinational working environment - Small team in a multi-country set-up;
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job, personal and professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, multi-ticket vouchers, Multisport card contribution, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days off (sick days), fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time or part-time contracts will be considered for this role;
- Modern and accessible offices near the Palmovka metro station.
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in English.
Informace o pozici
- EULER HERMES SA, organizační složka
- Voctářova 2497/18, Praha – Libeň
- Váci út 99., Budapest
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
- Zařazeno: Pojišťovnictví, Project Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel