We are Euler Hermes.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
CEE Finance Controller
Do you want to explore the insurance business through its financial, risk and commercial reporting, controlling and planning? Are you interested in working in an international environment and get insights into finance/ accounting in different CEE countries? Will you be glad to communicate in English almost daily both with colleagues within the region as well as in our regional office?
Euler Hermes is looking for a candidate for the position of CEE Finance Controller who would become part of the CEE Financial Controlling team and be responsible for controlling tasks in the CEE countries (CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage all finance and controlling operations for CEE countries
- Coordinate and engage in the preparation of financial forecast and budget and/or risk, commercial reports
- Prepare and deliver regular reporting of financial data to local management, region and EH Goup
- Prepare and execute on reporting to local authorities
- Contribute to cost controlling related to month-end close
- Work on year-end close operations, lead the preparation of financial statements, close communication with external auditors
- Engage in data analysis and KPI reporting as well as ad hoc analysis for management
- Cooperate on CEE regional projects and with our regional competence center in Bucharest – AP, AR, GL
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- Preferably university degree in Finance or Economics (if high school then extensive hands-on experience)
- 2-3 years experience in controlling / reporting (in financial services is an advantage)
- Very good analytical skills and structured thinking
- Experience in working in SAP FI, SAP CO environment, very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent in English, Czech/ Slovak speaking (any other CEE language is an advantage)
- Work experience in an international environment would be an advantage
- Combination of attention to detail as well as ability to see the bigger picture and orientate oneself in complexity
- Focused on delivery and able to work independently
- Previous experience with active involvement in process improvement, change as well as operational risk or audit activities is an advantage
- Small team in a multinational working environment
- Challenging role across countries, business units, accounting standards within the CEE subregion (combination of IFRS, Belgian GAAP, local GAAP)
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of home office
- 25 days of vacation, other benefits include meal vouchers, multi tickets, sick days, discounts on Allianz products, company events, etc.
- Offices in the vicinity of the Palmovka metro station
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and short introduction letter in English
Informace o pozici
- EULER HERMES SA, organizační složka
- Voctářova 2497/18, Praha – Libeň
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Pojišťovnictví, Financial Controller
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel