Thomson invented anti-friction linear technology over 60 years ago and has continued to lead the industry ever since. The Thomson brand is recognized and trusted as the global leader in mechanical motion Technology.
In this Position, the Field Sales Engineer (m/f/d) is responsible to manage all customer relationships and all stages of the sales cycle at specific customers within the assigned geographic region for Thomson, ECB and CCB. This position has full ownership and accountability for the sales revenue within the assigned accounts for an area covering Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Customer relationships are managed through frequent customer visits and telephone contacts with an expectation of 75% of time spent traveling and visiting with customers to manage relationships, develop and grow sales opportunities through distribution and at direct OEM accounts. Thomson, CCB & ECB products involve complex, multi-level selling over long sales cycles and with extensive technical, application-selling. Internal communication for technical and design support is critical.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Development of new sales opportunities to grow the total sales revenue within the Region:
- Management of all aspects of the customer relationship and sales cycle at regional and multi-national OEM customers.
- Management, motivation and support of strategic distributor partners to drive successful growth.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records for contacts, opportunities, meetings and history in Salesforce.com.
- Utilize our 4-step strategic selling methodology in managing the accounts and opportunities within the assigned accounts.
- Develop annual sales plans and provide regular forecasts on sales revenue within the assigned region. Report regularly on key performance indicators. Develop and implement account strategies.
- Provide application expertise, leadership, direction, and sales support of assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Inside Sales, Customer Service, and Technical Support personnel.
- Proven track-record of successful sales growth in technical, industrial B2B sales
- Proven ability to sell at multi-level complex accounts incorporating application-selling and long selling cycles, or a proven ability to manage distributors for sustained growth
- Self-motivated, determined, well-organized, methodical and detailed
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, writing, and presentation skills in Polish & Czech are required
- Overnight travel up to 50% of the time and ability to work effectively without close supervision are expected
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Polish, Czech & English
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent in Industry Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful Motion Control (Electrical and/or Mechanical) Sales experience.
Internal: VPs, General Managers, Product Managers, Distribution Managers and Customer Support Personnel External: Customers
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Company car
- Home Office
- Pleasant and open Team
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process will have the opportunity to request accommodation during the application process.
Information about position
- Thomson Neff Industries GmbH
- Czech Republic
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), Polish (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Sales representative, Service technician, Mechanical engineer, Mechanical engineering technologist, Manufacturing technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer