We are a personnel and outsourcing company founded by IT experts for IT experts. For more than 10 years we have been changing the world of IT and the labor market for the better. We operate on the side of companies as well as IT specialists and create ideal conditions for both sides. We care about the careers of both employees and contractors.
We listen and understand your needs. If we don't know something, we admit it. What we do not agree together on does not happen. Forget unnecessary meetings and irrelevant interviews. We negotiate, oppose, discuss, but first of all we are people and always look for the best solution.
Did you not choose from our current offer? Never mind, come in. We will not push you into anything, but we will do everything we can to help your career path. For more information, see our premium Personal IT Agent service. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
C++ Engineer / Pankrác
Our client is one of the TOP 10 largest banks in the world and operates in 50 countries all around the world with more than 150 000 employees. The company is particular about its values, not only in its approach to the clientele but also in the attitude towards its employees. Become a member of this community, where talented people are supported in their further development and everyone can profit from the workplace flexibility and exceptional benefits.
What will be your role
- Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design,
- taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development,
- documenting designs and communicate them with the team(s),
- working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications,
- focusing on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews,
- designing and implementing applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control,
- contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams across the company, to develop new or enhance existing systems,
- setup and managing development meetings with application leads and business unit users.
- solid, demonstrable experience in C++ (on Windows OR Linux), and leading a team in C++,
- core experience with Mmulti-threading and IPC,
- previous work using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),
- development and agile tools e.g. JIRA, Git, Autosys and Agile Central.
- fluent English.
- our client offers a wide range of benefits including signing bonus,pension contributions, year-end bonus and additional bonuses (e.g. health insurance contribution),
- our client cares about the well-being and health of its employees and offers them discounted programmes at fit centres, gyms or various cultural events,
- it goes without saying that every employee can adjust his or her working hours,
- employees have also the opportunity to choose from wide spectrum of educational courses and seminars in order to advance further in their careers.
Informace o pozici
- Capacita s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Plat: 70 000 – 120 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura