BDP EPIcenter is a branch of a global logistics company. We are involved in supporting operational, IT, financial and sales activities of our own European and Global offices. We have been in Prague for 10 years and now we have more than 140 employees from 25 nationalities and are still expanding.
Logistics Coordinator - Ocean Freight
As our team is continuously expanding, we are looking for new colleagues!
- Coordination and execution of customer orders in accordance with their requirements and/or procedures.
- Order processing management
- Planning / Booking / Transportation orders
- Coordination/follow up of the shipment
- Freight Audit
- Feedback to the customer (internal and external reporting of the shipments to the customer) by various means (mail, EDI)
- Operational troubleshooting
- Non-conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI’s.
- Cooperation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
Also responsible for:
- End to end processing of received orders
- Punctual and flawless order and documentation handling
- Reporting to Team Leader
Education/qualifications, experience, and required skills:
- The position is suitable for fresh graduate, experience in logistics is a big advantage (especially in ocean freight)
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market-leading software applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft office 365 is a plus
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Hungarian language is a big plus
- Initiative and a strong sense of the organization in order to meet customer's requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and Team player
- Working for an international company
- Meal tickets
- Benefit Cafeteria/ Multisport card
- Language and educational courses
- Internal training
- Teambuilding activities
- Bonus system
- Comfortable working environment
Information about position
- BDP RSC s.r.o.
- Pernerova 676/51, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service, Administration, Logistician, Forwarding agent, Logistics specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.