At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us and you’ll be responsible for supply chain operations at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, Automation, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Maintain NLP Solutions ensuring that intent recognition rate doesn't go below accepted as per project.
- Develop new solutions involving unstructured data, solving problems like document processing, advanced search, information extraction, knowledge discovery, and language modeling.
- Analyze the large amount of activity data to drive the insight of user behavior and best way to identify relevant data and convert it into information aligned with business decision making.
- You will work with consultants, clients and internal teams to prepare data analyses and models that help solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact.
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API’s in Mulesoft integration platform or similar.
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team and leadership to constantly implement modern solutions.
Who we’re looking for:
- Curious, ambitious and resilient people who thrive in fast-moving environments
- People with 2+ years experience in Java, knowledge of Python and/or additional programming languages.
- Business Analyst work experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of APIs, and integration experience with databases.
- Experience with machine learning concepts, including supervised and unsupervised approaches; neural network and deep learning experience a strong plus.
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases (SQL).
- English speakers with knowledge of other languages like German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.