Our mission is to help companies and individuals to grow on the Salesforce platform.
Our core values:
* We care, personally
We're an award-winning European Salesforce Gold Partner, an alternative to local partners.
How is it to work at Mooza?
See the story of Zdeněk & Blanka: https://youtu.be/vheH04Egi0A
More stories http://bit.ly/moozatube
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Marketing Automation Consultant will lead the Salesforce Pardot B2B Marketing Automation implementations for our customers mainly in Western Europe. The implementation is being done remotely (no travel required). Pardot won't be the only responsibility - we expect you will get to know also Salesforce B2B CRM - Sales Cloud.
This role is partly a digital marketing consultant and partly technical expert. The Marketing Automation Consultant will be responsible for the initial business requirements gathering, day-to-day configuration, project management, training and post-implementation support of the Salesforce Pardot & CRM suite.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* You will help our clients to implement the both - Salesforce Pardot B2B Marketing Automation AND Sales Cloud CRM
* Work independently with the client to successfully deliver the project
* You will contribute to internal Mooza marketing activities like setting up Nurturing programs in our own Pardot
* Min. 1 year experience with Email Marketing or Marketing Automation
* Previous experience with B2B Marketing Automation tools like Pardot, Hubspot, or Marketo is beneficial
* Previous experience with Salesforce CRM - Sales Cloud is beneficial
* Good understanding of digital marketing
* Excellent communication & consulting skills
* Fluent in English
* We are a stable ‘startup’ - a “no corporate bullshit” environment where each individual is respected, gets support and can grow.
* The main benefit at mooza is trust - you can work from anywhere and anytime
* You may expect an honest & transparent environment full of crazy Trailblazers who love & enjoy what they do
* Monthly salary + up to 20% utilization bonus
* 20.000 CZK annually for travel & vacation
* Apple positive company :-)
Informace o pozici
- mooza inspire s.r.o.
- Táborská 940/31, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contribution holiday, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Individual schedules of working hours, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Database specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer