ChyronHego is a global leader in broadcasting and sports technology. ChyronHego develops and distributes broadcasting and sports most widely deployed technologies — including Lyric®, the world’s most popular broadcast graphics creation and playout offering; the all-new CAMIO Universe newsroom workflow; and the TRACAB™ optical sports tracking system.
ChyronHego’s solutions are used by thousands of broadcasters from around the world including ABC, FOX, CBS, ESPN, Turner Entertainment Networks, the BBC, and SkySports, and top sport leagues such as Spanish La Liga, Bundesliga, and the MLB.
ChyronHego’s is backed by Vector Capital, a leading technology private equity firm with a successful track record of growing businesses through strategic and operational efforts. Headquartered in New York, the company also has offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, the United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico, and Canada.
Currently, we are looking for a:
Manager Postmatch Operations (Fulltime, Brno - Czech Republic)
In the role of a Technical Support Specialist you are to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services while maintaining all documentation in SalesForce. You must have excellent working knowledge of all the systems and services we provide to be able to support our clients. The Technical Support Specialist may handle a high volume of inbound and/or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller.
You will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response in a timely manner. To be a successful Technical Support Specialist, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, up-to-date on all our offerings and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable. This role requires outstanding communication skills, empathy, and quick thinking. In customer support, it’s imperative that you are able to think on your feet and provide quick, effective solutions.
This role may change to an out-of-hours schedule at some point in the future.
· Ensure continuity of the computer system for all system users.
· Install selected software and hardware products.
· Repair hardware as necessary and work closely with service vendors to ensure continuity of service.
· Be “on-call” for all periods as assigned by manager, including participation in after-hours support.
· Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
· Recommend changes in software and hardware to improve computer capabilities.
· Answering all inbound calls to the Technical Support department.
· Identifying, researching, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues, striving for first call resolution whenever possible.
· Ability to pick up new concepts easily with a passion to learn and self-motivation.
· Ability to multi-task effectively.
· Assertive and able to resolve customer issues with tact and diplomacy.
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency, drive, proven capability to develop, lead, and implement new initiatives with little supervision on an ongoing basis.
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
· Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests and machine repair.
· Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
· Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
· Prioritize workload to meet Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics set by management in order maintain high level customer experience.
· Previous experience in a Television Broadcast environment a plus.
· Previous experience in troubleshooting hardware issues.
· Good writing, communication, mechanical, and computer skills;
· You are fluent in Czech and English;
· Should be knowledgeable in diagnosing/fixing/troubleshooting hardware and software issues;
· Hands-on mentality;
· Knowledge of basic Networking, TCP/IP and Windows file sharing;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers;
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Creative Suite a plus;
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL Clustering a plus;
· Ability to lift/carry up to 70 pounds occasionally;
· Willingness to work out-of-hours.
What we offer:
· The possibility to join a market leader;
· A position in an organization where innovation is important;
· The ability work to on the cutting edge of broadcasting technology;
· A lot of responsibility;
· Freedom to succeed;
· A company where you are measured on output, and are not micromanaged;
· Growth and personal development;
· An informal and open culture;
· A “work hard, play hard” mentality;
· Great primary and secondary benefits!
Informace o pozici
- ChyronHego Czech s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 1678/8, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer