DZK Travel is a destination management company with more than 10 years’ experience and head office in Prague Mala Strana, just next to the Charles Bridge. In total DZK counts with more than 20 employees distributed in 5 offices covering the countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Romania and Slovakia. With this network of own offices DZK covers the whole central Europe region and continues to grow constantly.
Project manager DMC (incoming agency)
For our Prague office we are looking for an experienced Project Manager, for English-speaking market, starting immediately. Another language - Spanish or/ and French is a must.
What we can offer:
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of historic Prague.
- Self-responsible work, challenging projects in Prague and Czech Republic
- •International team and collaboration with international, well-known customers
- •An environment in which initiative and vision are greatly appreciated
- •Mobile phone, meal vouchers and regular team incentives
- Full project development: Offer, budgeting, planning, organization, implementation and follow-up of meetings, incentives, events and tours
- Negotiation, selection, control and contracting of different suppliers
- Consulting and personal on-site support during site inspections, operations and fam trips for international customers
- Research of venues, restaurants, activities in Prague and Czech Republic, previous knowledge of Prague as MICE destination is an advantage
- Professional experience in the event or MICE industry, preferably in incoming
- Familiar with the different MICE concepts and customer profiles
- Very good command of English in spoken and written language,other languages ( French / Spanish / Czech) are an advantage.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills in Spanish and English
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Local Knowledge of Prague and Czech republic is an advantage
- Flexible, self-structured team player and service & solution orientated attitude
- Very good organizational skills & confident handling of all MS Office products
- Independent, structured and conscientious working attitude
- Self-confident and cultivated appearance
You want to form part of a dynamic team and organize exciting events in the Czech Republic?
Than please send your full application by email to the Managing Director:
Informace o pozici
- DIZAK KETEX s.r.o.
- Mostecká 273/21, Praha – Malá Strana
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 737 090 011