Y Soft R&D is finalizing it’s adoption of LeSS framework. We are in the phase of flipping into flat organizational structure with minimalistic managerial element.
We’re aiming for self-organized teams able to deliver end-to-end features into the product.
We’d love to bring in some external talent that will help our existing team to find new ways of working and successfully delivering in the new framework.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- The role is not strictly defined - you’ll actively shape its mission and agenda and you’ll be there when the new Y Soft R&D direction is set up
- In the initial phase you’ll be part of the team establishing the basic principles, discussing makroprocesses and boundaries within which our teams should operate.
- You’ll be coaching the teams, helping them to improve their agile development with Scrum to deliver value and great customer experience.
- You will also cover areas such as performance management, talent management and many others. We expect the teams to handle these agendas themselves but they’ll no doubt need some support in the initial phase.
- You’ll be cooperating closely with Y Soft C-level management (CEO, VP R&D) and other key stakeholders (Product Owners, Sales, Marketing).
- You’ll be helping the teams to find new ways of cooperation with support business functions such us HR or IT.
How do we define success in your role? We expect the the whole system to be stable and deliver efficiently, with a growing ability to learn from mistakes and adjust to changing business needs.
- You have previous, ideally long term coaching/scrum master experience with managing/coaching teams, ideally in SW development
- You love Scrum and understand perfectly the value of the framework but you don’t execute it by book. We expect common sense to identify and drive change for processes that do not add any value.
- You have strong business orientation and you promote it in the team.
- You advocate for open, trusting and safe environment for work.
- You have a strong technical background and product development experience.
- You have good social skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, motivation, conflict resolution and transparency increase.
- You’re willing to travel and meet with stakeholders, partners and customers directly.
If you join Y Soft, you can look forward to a friendly working environment where people appreciate initiative, accountability, enthusiasm, energy, openness and ethical behavior. Y Soft supports engineering communities by organizing or attending meetups and conferences and extensively cooperates with local universities on thesis supervision and teaching.
- 30 days of vacation, 3 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Dog-friendly office
- Quarterly bonuses, employee stock options
- Free personal use of 3D printers
- Language education support
- Family club, contribution to kindergarten fee
- Meal vouchers
- Daily fresh fruit / vegetables at work
- Community breakfast every Friday
Informace o pozici
- Y Soft Corporation, a.s.
- Technická 2948/13, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer