Bohemia Interactive established in 1999 in Prague, Czech Republic is an independent game development studio that focuses on developing original state of the art computer entertainment, including the research of proprietary advanced real-time 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and physical simulation technologies for real-time interactive environments.
As Marketing Manager, you will lead a team of professionals specialized in copywriting, visual design, video production, web design, and other disciplines related to marketing asset production, supporting our brand marketing teams by supplying them with assets delivered on deadline and at top quality.
At this position, you and your team will be responsible for asset production and delivery for our world-wide branding, PR, and marketing projects, mostly in the online space, focused on both our games and company marketing. Your goal will be to make sure that our marketing teams and company PR are supplied with top-quality visual assets, delivered on time, based on their briefs and requests.
You will lead a team of professionals specialized in copywriting, visual design, video production, and other disciplines related to marketing and branding. Typical assets delivered will be artworks, banners, websites, videos and game trailers, print ads, merchandise, copy for all kinds of marketing channels… Anything needed to promote our games and company to the outside world.
You will be the main point of contact for our brand teams, who will be requesting all these assets from you. Your primary task will be to discuss details with the teams involved, agree on the creative direction together, prioritize, plan, assign, and deliver those assets on set deadlines. Although you will not be the main creative force, you will definitely have the opportunity to also use your creative ideas to make the outputs even better and steer them in the right direction.
- Continuously build and lead our internal „marketing agency“ team responsible for delivering all kinds of marketing assets and promotional materials, mostly for on-line use
- Manage the team (around 10 people) so that it delivers a top-quality and never misses a key deadline
- Oversee outputs from both creative and planning side – ultimately, you will be responsible for each asset your team produces (no typos, correct use of our brand guidelines, etc.)
- Communicate with marketing teams and other stakeholders (audio, development…) to ensure that your team delivers whatever is required
- Provable experience as a team manager (10+ members) with strong people-management skills
- Experience with leading creative online marketing projects
- Planning and coordination skills, able to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Independent, practical, self-motivated personality, good at both giving and receiving feedback
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
- Excellent spoken and written Czech AND English (both must have)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An eye for detail and visual design, understanding of general UX principles
- A can-do attitude and problem-solving skills, eager to grow and learn new skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience (ie. advertising agency)
- A chance to have a direct impact on a major gaming brand
- Opportunity for skill-development and personal growth
- The friendly team atmosphere and people enthusiastic about games
- Participation in a great project
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit plan, meal vouchers, extra vacation, etc.
- All our games for free
- Pet-friendly office
Informace o pozici
- BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů, Dog-friendly office
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Marketingová komunikace, Marketingový ředitel/manažer, Produkční
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 730 529 357