Melown Technologies is a high-tech company based in Prague focusing on mass-scale computer vision. We develop scalable photogrammetry technology for creating and visualizing 3D models of urban and natural landscapes, from street level detail to the planetary scale.
Melown Technologies SE is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Our goal is to transform the real world into its photorealistic digital counterpart. We want to provide the technology to extract useful information from this digital world and to enable its use in cloud based geospatial, AR, gaming and VR applications.
Photogrammetric System Operator
Your responsibility will be to operate a distributed photogrammetric software. You will schedule processing, oversee the progress and evaluate results. You will organize the data storage, work with a MySQL database, simplify your work using scripts and design workflow optimizations. You will encounter GIS tools like QGIS, GDAL or Proj4.
You have a good knowledge of Linux systems. You are well organized, systematic and deliberate. You don't need to know everything already, but you are keen to learn.
In Melown Technologies you will encounter a small team composed of the best professionals in the field. We won't bore you with bureaucracy and we can promise you, your work will be challenging. But don't worry, we will give you a hand when it's needed.
Recognise yourself in following? Contact us!
- At least 1 year of experience as GIS specialist or similar position.
- Knowledge of geospatial data processing.
- User experience with QGIS or similar tool.
- Experience with Linux, Bash or Python.
- Systematic, well organized and deliberate.
Linux, Bash, SQL, Python, GDAL, QGIS
Informace o pozici
- Melown Technologies SE
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.