We are a fast-growing investment company providing first-class infrastructure services for business in Europe. Most often for the top brands from the area of e-commerce, manufacturing industry and logistics. In total, we own a network of 26 industrial parks within the Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, and Slovakia. While also we are holding the BREEAM certificate guaranteeing a sustainable and considerate approach towards the environment. We allow qualified investors to participate in the process of building this infrastructure. In 2017 we decided to purchase the operator of Brno-Tuřany, the second most frequented airport in the Czech Republic. The future plans involve the development of a polygon for the certification of vehicles with autonomous driving.
We prioritize to be a trustworthy, responsible and transparent company, which has long term commitment to philanthropy and the environment. Moreover, we are considerate of our employees, to whom we try to create a healthy and inspiring working environment, equal opportunities, educational support as well as engaging them in a variety of socially beneficial events.
Junior Project Finance Manager
Junior Project Finance Manager
Do you enjoy numbers, financial analysis and reporting?
Are you organizationally skilled, precise and independent?
Do you like working in a dynamic environment?
If you answered 3 x YES, maybe you would like to expand our Prague financial team, which manages a growing portfolio of projects…
Your role will be:
Provide business and analytical support to the Senior Project Finance Manager to analyse, structure and manage financial aspects of the industrial real estate developments and investments.
- Provide financial and analytical support on a daily basis
- Prepare and update project reporting and administration as required
- Develop & maintain understanding of the project
- Prepare project costs budgets and cash flow planning for new projects
- Measure project performance using MS Excel
- Report to Senior Project Finance Manager as needed
- Prepare investment acquisition documents
- Create and maintain comprehensive project understanding
- Prepare bank loan utilization reports
- Prepare bank reporting on running projects
- Cooperate within the project team
What do we expect from you:
- Czech language - native speaker
- English language is a must
- University graduate or close to graduation, Specialization in one of the following areas: Economics / Finance / Accounting
- Full time position
- Analytical approach
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Positive attitude, team player, motivated to learn and grow
What do we offer:
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of senior managers
- Fast growing company and dynamic environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Modern offices in the city center – Florenc
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Wide range of benefits – sick days, meal vouchers, company laptop, mobile phone, language courses, massages etc.
Eager to start your new exciting career chapter? Great! We are looking forward to read through your English CV and motivation letter and get in touch with you!
Informace o pozici
- Accolade, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 394/17, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 25 000 – 32 000 Kč / měsíc
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Stavebnictví a reality, Finanční analytik, Financial Controller, Úvěrový specialista, Hlavní účetní, Finanční účetní, Účetní metodik
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.